Entrevista para a Gaúcha Zero Hora sobre as adaptações para o cinema e a televisão de Orgulho e Preconceito.
This is a bilingual post – Este é um post bilíngue.
A edição nr. 49 da revista Jane Austen’s Regency World (janeiro/fevereiro de 2011) acaba de sair do forno e será enviada ainda esta semana para todos os assinantes! Caso queira fazer a assinatura da revista, com 20% de desconto, clique aqui. Vejam aqui as reportagens:
The January/February 2011 issue of Jane Austen’s Regency World magazine is now on sale. In the new issue:
– Sense & Sensibility at 200 Leading writers look at the history, relevance, importance and morality of Jane Austen’s first published novel
– What price Paradise? life as a Jewish person in Regency England
– Wives by Advertisement The risks and rewards of Georgian lonely hearts’ adverts
– Jane Austen and Robert Burns What she really thought about the Scottish poet
– Jane Austen edited by a man One writer’s angry response to recent news reports
– The new curator at Jane Austen’s House Museum reveals what Jane means to her
Plus: All the latest news from the world of Jane Austen, as well as letters, book reviews, quiz, competition and news from JAS and JASNA
For further information, and to subscribe, visit: http://www.janeaustenmagazine.co.uk
1. The March/April 2011 issue of Jane Austen’s Regency World magazine will be the FIFTIETH issue.